Thursday 16 December 2010

XMAS COMES EARLY

Having now joined the ranks of the professional Ornithologists I'm still pinching myself each morning...work oh yeah! thats right I'm off to count Pink footed Geese this morning or maybe Red Kites or even watch a few Short eared Owls going about their daily hunting sorties...sorted!
Most of what I'm watching or usually where I am is 'top secret' (company policy) so mums the word eh chaps. Hopefully I can still snatch a few piccies along the way to brighten up the blog, oh yes more goosey shots to come.
Whilst Kite watching t'other day out in the wilds of Leekland I was all alone on a wind swept hillside with only these nosey fellows for company (must take my wellies and the wifes suspenders next time!!!!) its a tough job but someones got to do it what? (and count birds)

No comments: