Sunday 20 February 2011

OLD STOMPER UPGRADE...

News filtered my way as it does now and then of a rather decent duck showing rather well down the old stomping patch of Moss Side (no not that one in Mancunia)...a 1st winter male COMMON SCOTER




no dork I said Scoter not Scooter...






oh you mean the Germanic Techno wizards...NO NO! ...Scoter...one 0 not two





very funny ha ha!.............SCOTER..........DUDE!!




Thats more like it although the piccy does not do it justice (rain, wind, crap light, etc).
Showing from Halfway House on the Manchester Ship Canal, Moore Patcher will be well gripped off.
Last one and only other one for that matter (down Moss Side) was way back in the days when I birded from my bike...06 Sept 1982 on the pools by the swing bridge (just off patch) hence the upgrade.

MOSS SIDE LIFE LIST - 148 (yes I know needs some work)

ttfn

No comments: