Saturday 9 April 2011

EARLY BIRDS...

Seems like everybodys saying Spring has sprung early this year but on checking through my Birder's Diary earliest dates for the Patch not really. Only Willow Warbler and Reed Warbler have been earliest records for me so far. Does of course depend sometimes on when, where and who is finding the stuff and if its Friday then one would usually wait till the weekend to go and whap it on.
Since I last blogged I've added Barn Owl, Blackwit, Yellow Wagtail and Reed Warbler.

The only Spring migrant I keep getting close to for piccies is Willow Warbler so here's some more shots...




I'll not give up the day job just yet!

now if I took this in October on Scillies mmmmm?...

PATCH YEAR LIST - 111 (hop, skip and a jump as Mr Shepherd used todo)

ttfn

No comments: