Saturday 3 January 2009

ANOTHER BLOCKER BITES THE DUST...


Would you Adam and Eve it after that wonderful gripping day at Ferryside in South Wales when after watching UNITED stuff the bin dippers in their own back yard whilst downing 7 pints of Guinness then staggering out the pub to see the 1st Glaucous-winged Gull for Britain another one appears and shows well to the weekend dudes...theres just no justice is there.
Friday 2/1/09 sees Big Al, Mr Wolley and I react to the mid morning ***MEGA ALERT***. Telling Phil to get his priorities right and leave the Marbury Hawfinch for another day we blitzed over to Cleveland to Cowpen Bewley Tip and joined the throng. Having made the right decision to move round to the east side I was stood right next to Lincolnshires finest namely Groucho's mate Josh. ''I think I've got it'' Mr Jones uttered and god bless him so he had. Whap my 2nd GWG and an English tick. Now for the Slaty at Moss Side......

No comments: